Telegram Messenger provides the possibility of communication between the teacher and students
Telegram Messenger is a software used for communication and instant messaging and offers many possibilities such as sending various media files, in addition to making voice or video calls. Many activities can be carried out through social networking sites, the most important of which is web-based collaborative learning. In this article, you will get to know about the features of Telegram, how it can be used as an E-learning tool, and some of the important Telegram channels for educational purposes.
- Steps to Integrate Tech-Based Learning Instruction in EdTech
- Importance of Quality-Based Education for EdTech Startups
- How YouTube Algorithms are Promoting EdTech Marketing Campaigns?
Telegram as an E-Learning Tool
In this technology-driven world, you come across many applications and software that can be used for social networking, but many people are looking for the possibility of using them in education. Therefore, the importance of social media programs, sites, applications, and software in the educational process increases.
E-learning tool helps students to create and communicate new ideas. You get the chance to uplift your skills and gain knowledge apart from school education. One of the prime importance of e-learning tool is that it helps students and teachers develop advanced skills.
What is the Telegram Messenger?
A Telegram is software used for communication and instant messaging and offers many possibilities such as sending various media files, in addition to making voice or video calls. Initially, Telegram was created in August 2013, it was later developed through several versions and added much modern technology and security capabilities.
How to use telegram for Teaching and educational purposes
Following or other points:
- Possibility of communication between the teacher and his students through this.
- Send student assignments and tasks to the teacher.
- Telegram groups and channels work for the classroom.
- Add the program to one of the educational sites as a synchronization tool.
- Supervisors can form a group through which researchers can show their observations.
- Working seminars and scientific work telegram through the preparation of a group of all researchers, scholars, experts, and professors in each field separately.
- Telegram advertisements for training courses and workshops in various fields.
- Telegram working groups and channels to answer questions from school administrators or university students.
- Working group special course.
- Talk to students from other schools. Connect with other cultures around the world.
- Parents use it to communicate with teachers so that they are consistent with their children and their level of education.
- Provide e-content for the home in reverse learning strategies.
- Create voice or video and audio communications with experts from around the world.
Here are some of the best Telegram channels for students:
NEET & JEE Main Notes
There are so many Telegram Channels for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) NEET (UG) Exam preparation. NEET & JEE Main Notes is one of the best Telegram channels for students who preparing for NEET & JEE. Here you will get all the updated notes which are important and helpful for NEET Exam Preparation.
General Knowledge (HN)
In this telegram channel, you will get all the local, national and international updates regularly. Here you will get General Knowledge and General Studies with tricks so that you can remember easily. This general knowledge will be helpful for UPSC, SSC, IBPS, TET, CTET, MPTET, HTET, NABARD, FCI, RRB, BANK PO, Clerk, and other competitive Exams. By joining this channel you will be able to get General Knowledge PDF and tricks for Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Polity, History, Agriculture, and other subjects.
TET Notes PDF (HN)
If you want to be a teacher in central or state schools then you should join this telegram channel. Here you will get notes on Child development and pedagogy, Language-I (Hindi, Language-II (English/Sanskrit), Mathematics, etc. subject.
This telegram channel is helpful for the preparation of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET), Andhra Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET), Arunachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET), Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (ATET), Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET), Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test, Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET), Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET), Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET), Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHATET), Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET), Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET), Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET), Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET), Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET), Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET), Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET), Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T TET), Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET), Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET), Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET), West Bengal Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (WB Primary TET), Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET), Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET), Manipur Teachers Eligibility Test (MTET), Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (Meghalaya TET).